As I am in the process of outlining & writing Book 3, I’ve been reflecting a bit on what I’ve done so far. As I hope to wrap up this three-book arc (more novels in the series sure to come thereafter, but I want Books 1-3 to come to a satisfying completion) I’ve been thinking a lot about what I’ve done well and what I can improve on.
I’ve done plenty of self-reflection on the matter. Some things are clear, others are not. That’s where you all come in.
I’d really love feedback from you–the reader. So I’ve tossed a few questions together. As some of you may know I’ve been mulling over a title/cover change for Book 2… So in the spirit of feedback:
Feel free to answer in the comments, or email me at EvanPickering@EvanPickeringAuthor.com
- What do you think of the cover of WHISKEY, Book 2? Does it or doesn’t it make you interested in reading the book?
- What do you think of the title of WHISKEY, Book 2? If you had to choose between WHISKEY or LEGENDS as the title, which do you think would be more appealing?
- What was your favorite thing about the Book(s)? This could be as simple as a character dynamic, or a scene, or facet of the world, etc. No wrong answer.
- What was your least favorite thing about the Book(s)? Again, no wrong answer. Don’t worry about my feelings (lol) I want feedback!
- Any comments/questions feel free to speak up. It can be regarding the above or anything else.
This is your chance to pick my brain, help me out and ask me some questions!
I’m hard at work at Book 3. Life has been crazy but I’m making headway. I’m hoping to get it done much faster than the 9 months it took to get Book 2 done. With two books under my belt hopefully I’m getting better (and faster) at this!
Hope you all are enjoying your holidays.