So as you all may know, I finished the draft of American Rebirth, edited it once, and gave it to my Beta readers. So here’s the news:
The Bad: I just got back the book from my Beta readers, and I do need to make some changes. A bit more than I expected, maybe.
The Good: All things considered, it’s mostly tweaks and alterations, only one chapter needs to be overhauled, as far as I can tell.
The VERY Good: I have this week and next week off for Easter break. So I’m going to ballistic editing this thing. I have no doubt I can have it finished by then. I’m goin’ into grindmode, muddertruckers. Furthermore, I am really, really excited about the changes I’m making. I am very happy overall with the quality of the draft and how much my Betas enjoyed it, and I think after these edits it’s gonna be BALLIN OUTTA CONTROL.
Or at least, that’s the plan.
TL;DR The book is nearly done, I should have it completed by the end of the first week in April.
Next time you hear from me, the book should be out.